- Initial intake $175
- General outpatient services $145 per 50 min sessions
- Workshops and trainings starting at $80
- Sliding Scale available
I currently accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health
- Tufts Public Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept PayPal and square, in person, or an invoice can be sent to you.
If you self pay and are interested in possible insurance reimbursement, we can provide you with a superbill, an itemized list of services that you can submit to your insurance company. Check with your insurance company to see if they accept out of network superbills for mental health care.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!